Tara will provide one on one sessions (in person @ Ms. Tara's home or online as requested)
- professional and proven reading resources to help your young reader progress with confidence through the levels from their current understanding and at their pace
- the program will be unique to your child based on their needs and strengths
- all new students to this program will be assessed during the first session to obtain their level of mastery (60-80 minutes)
- subsequent sessions will be 30-75 mins (as you wish)
- $100 for 1st session (see below for details of what is included in the first session), next sessions will be $30-75
- Prices include: online or in person session, materials and resources for in person sessions or recommendations of materials/resources for online sessions, personalized lessons, online membership for books to read at home and membership for personalized online resources specifically created by Tara for your child.
- Due to the nature of one on one sessions, this program is limited to only a few students. If this course shows the enrol button below, she still has space left available (otherwise it will show as waitlist)
- She recommends a minimum of 4 weeks or more (depending on your goals for your child). 1-5 sessions per week agreed on by you!
- dates, times and frequency of sessions will be scheduled in advance each week (based on your schedule and Tara's)
If interested in this, please inquire through button below to ensure Tara has availability at this time.
- **group tutoring is an option to save $$$, however it will not be as personalized in this format. (inquire below if you are interested)
If the button below says register now, Tara has space available, if not it will say wait list and you can register to be part of the wait list in that case.